Awesome Woody’s Sloper Rungs are manufactured in house with precision and care for the ultimate experience in open hand sloper training. They are machined at 100 mm in diameter from Australian plantation timber and are 400 mm long. Like all our timber training tools our Sloper Rungs have a skin friendly feel and are environmentally friendly.
If you have climbing goals and dedication, campus training is one of the most effective power training techniques known to get climbers “strong”. Awesome Woody’s Sloper Rungs are designed to train your open hand sloper strength and upper body power.
The System Sloper Rung shown beside the System Half Ball.
Each set includes a detailed plan on campus board construction and Sloper training techniques. Mounting screws are included.
• Awesome Woody’s timber Sloper rungs are the best in quality, design and feel.
• Precision wood machining gives your Sloper rungs a comfortable radius and skin friendly feel so you can punch out that last set.
• Individually hand sanded.
• Precisely machined at a 100 mm diameter they are a tough but effective training tool for your campus board.
• Finished at 400 mm in length they fit evenly with campus rails across a standard 1200 mm plywood campus board panel.
• 5 Pre-drilled and counter sunk holes.
• Detailed construction plan and includes mounting screws.
I suggest using System Sloper Rungs on a system/campus board or using them in any position as holds on your climbing wall.